In the spa town of Harrogate, our 36-bed hospital is set in beautiful surroundings. Open to both NHS and private users, we’re home to two acute wards – a 17 bed, all female, adult acute admission ward and a 19 bed mixed admission ward. Both provide an acute in-patient psychiatric service for a wide range of psychological and emotional problems.
Our dedicated multi-disciplinary team offers a comprehensive range of therapies, designed to support service users on their pathway to recovery.
You’ll need exceptional clinical and communication skills and the ability to work in a busy team. Previous acute or secure experience would be beneficial, although applications are welcome from all RNLDs. In return, we’ll provide ongoing opportunities to hone new skills and further your career.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
If you need help with your application, please call the HR Team on.