We are currently recruiting for an RNLDfor a specialist care centre in Upton, Cambridgeshire providing support for individuals with learning disabilitiesand complex needs.
The role involves mixed shifts (8am-8pm/8pm-8am) with 12-36 hours per week available.
- Assessing the needs of residents and identifying priorities of care.
- Ensuring residents care plans and completed and maintained.
- Administration of medication and treatments.
- Reporting ill-health amongst residents and requesting a GP visit where necessary.
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Rewards for years of service
- Recognition schemes
You will need:
- RNLD qualification and an active NMC pin
- Experience working in a care setting
- Time management and leadership skills
- Able to demonstrate empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'