Think Fae are looking for a dedicated RGN to work Full time shifts within a leading NHS Trust in Liverpool
If you are looking to be in control of your work week, earn more money and gain experience in a variety of settings, whilst having 24/7 support from your agency, Think Fae.
What do we need from you?
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC pin
- 6 month’s Hospital experience
- 2 clinical references
- Clear DBS on the update service
- Proof of immunisations
- Proof of mandatory training or be willing to complete the training with us
- Ability to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week (on average)
What do we offer?
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Control over the amount of shifts you work
- Free training, compliance and uniform
- Exclusive referral fees of up to £1000
- Pay review after 12 weeks
- Access to NHS and private work once registered
- Dedicated UK based consultant
- £300 welcome bonus for full time agency staff.
Whether you are new to agency work or just fancy a change, Think Fae should be your agency of choice. Call our friendly team today for a no obligation chat or apply now with your CV attached.
- NHS Trust