Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN RNLD)
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Salary: £29,000 - £37,500 ( £15.50 per hour + 50p overtime rate) Days and Nights available
Service Type: Elderly and Frail / Dementia Care
** 3 MONTHS FREE ACCOMMODATION (£175pcm thereafter) - £2000 welcome bonus - World Class Training and Support Package - NHS Band 6 Equivalent **
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
If you are looking for a position which will offer genuine career progression and support you as an individual in your career - this might well be the perfect opportunity for you. With an outstanding base salary of £29,000+ for an entry nurse position, I am currently recruiting for THE TOP RATED healthcare company in the UK, which can offer above and beyond what you may have experienced previously.
You will be invested in, as a person and not a number - we understand every single nurse is different and I am hoping to speak with passionate people who may be stuck in their current position and are pro-active about making a change and gaining more from work than just pay at the end of the month - if you want to regain excitement about going to work and making a genuine difference in people's lives while furthering your own career, gaining qualifications and skills in the process, I am VERY interested to speak with you directly.
I appreciate all feedback and thoughts regarding this opportunity - if you are reading this, there may be a little part of you which is looking out for a new position - if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to give me a no-obligation, confidential call and we can discuss how this might be the next best move for you.
This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
This role includes working Days or Nights, as both are available, on a longer, 12 hr shifts. There will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .