Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Nurse experienced in administering Flu or other types of Vaccinations to support the Client's Employee Flu Vaccination Programme.
*Contract til 31st December*
To undertake a clinical role in delivering influenza vaccines to a wide range of employment groups.
- To hold current registration with the NMC.
- Demonstrate and maintain skills in basic life support including the safe management of anaphylaxis due to vaccinations.
- Provide advice and deliver influenza immunisation programmes in accordance with Occupational Health Service Protocols;
- Principles of Infection Control. It is essential that the post-holder adheres to infection control policies, procedures and protocols (to include hand decontamination)
- Ensure comprehensive, confidential clinical records and recall data records are maintained in accordance with external professional and internal standards. These may be written and/or computer based;
- Utilise clinical and risk assessment skills to maintain a safe environment.
Qualifications: Registered Nurse/Registered General Nurse (Adult)
Recognised qualifications in:
- Vaccination, CPR and Anaphylaxis training certificates renewed with the last 12 months.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary environment
- To have knowledge of the flu vaccination programme including practical experience of the administration of vaccines or evidence of equivalent experience
Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS and NMC registration.
Hours: Full time. Start from week commencing 11th November- 1-2 days per week. 9am-5pm.
Travel: Driving License and Car for work purposes and to be able to transport equipment - Car Mileage will be paid.
Location: Stockton on Tees
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, Mental Health, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'