Registered Nurse-Flexible working - Immediate start!-Edinburgh
Whether you are looking for a full time post or an additional opportunity to widen your experience and enhance your income, we can support you with what you need!! Whether its 1 shift a week or 36 hrs plus a week you want, you are in control of what you work!
The nursing partnership are a professional, established Health and Social care company provding to both the private and public sectors. We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to work within Care home & Support settings around the Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
You will need to:
- be registered with the NMC
- have at least 1 years post qualified experience
- be an effective communicator
- be commited to providing a high quality of nursing care
- be willing to undertake continued professional development
- be willing to travel at least up to 20 miles of where you live if needed
- enjoy working in a variety of environments and staff teams
We offer the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniforms
- excellent rate of pay
- holiday pay accrued
- dedicated recruitment consultant
-supportive friendly office based team on hand for support as and when required
- Free revalidation support and experienced in house clinician team and ongoing support with continuing professional development
- Dedicated NHS Client delivery manager
-you get paid £200 for 4 week month and £250 for 5 week month loyalty bonus when you work full time and only for nursing partnership
If you are interested in working for a professional nursing agency who value and support their staff, please contact Karen on or email me I look forward to hearing from you.INDRGN
- Nursing Qualification
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'