Registered Nurse / Band 5 Registered Nurse / RGN / RMN - East Sussex
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour / Up to £30,800 per annum
Working Hours: 36 hours per week / Rotational Shift Pattern
Social Care & Education are recruiting for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a friendly team based in East Sussex.
This Residential Nursing Home is looking for a Registered Nurse with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care, to work either day nights or night shifts.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends, if required.
Registered Nurse: The Job Role
As an NMC Registered Nurse, you will be required to help and support the residents as well as help around the home to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Provide a high standard of nursing care to meet the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with the resident and their relatives.
- Work alongside a team of staff to provide excellent care and support
- Build close relationships with residents and families to promote independence, choice and dignity whilst leading by example
- Ensure physical, emotional and medical requirements of residents are met
Registered Nurse: The Company
- Newly registered care home with nursing
- Residents aged 18 years and above
- 50+ service users
- Service users require care because of old age, dementia, a physical disability and or sensory impairment
Registered Nurse: Working Hours
36-hour permanent contract, on a rotational shift pattern.
Registered Nurse: The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be fully flexible - you must be able to work weekends if required
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in a residential setting
- A current NMC Pin
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
Please apply for this Registered Nurse Role if you have the following experience:
Registered Nurse | RN | Band 5 Registered Nurse | Registered General Nurse | Registered Night Nurse | RGN | Registered Mental Health Nurse | RMN | RNLD | Staff Nurse | Ward Nurse | Residential Care Home | Care Home Nurse |
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job