MPS Home Care provides:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free enhanced DBS checks
- Free online training
- Free Revalidation guidance
- Flexible working hours & weekly pay.
- Candidate Care team: supporting our staff and clients
- Free uniform
- Remote online interviews (our team will support you throughout this process).
- Full PPE provided.
- RN with an active NMC Registration
- Minimum of 6 months post-graduate experience.
- Driving license.
- Ability to develop, monitor, and nurture positive nursing care practice
- Work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Possess a genuine passion for care
- Full driving license.
Join the best, join MPS!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'