Excellent benefits that we can offer you:
- Annual leave – 33 days (inclusive of 8 days Bank Holiday, Pro-Rata for Part Time)
- Enhancements payable for unsocial hours
- Paid breaks
- Location allowance
- Company Pension Scheme – company will match your contribution of up to 7%
- Free onsite parking
- Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- Long Service Awards
- Free Uniform
- Fruit basket provided once a month
- Employee Referral Scheme
- ‘Job Well Done’ Recognition Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted high street/supermarket/travel vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme - Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline with qualified counsellors 24/7
Exciting job opportunity:
Bringing our expertise as a reliable partner and advocate for our patients through every single step of their dialysis journey is very important to us. By sharing our experience with you, we can offer you the opportunity to become a valued member of our compassionate and innovative team, helping us to improve the quality of life for our patients.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Basingstoke Dialysis Unit for a dedicated and motivated nurse with current NMC registration looking to take on a new challenge or the next step in their nursing career.
This dynamic 18 station unit provides haemodialysis treatment for 60 patients in partnership with the NHS Trust. The unit operates safe staffing with a protected 4:1 patient to nurse ratio.
You will be fully supported and provided with excellent training and development which will enable you to provide safe, high quality, holistic nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis treatment. We welcome applications from registered general nurses from various backgrounds as well as newly qualified nurses.
Hours of work:
Full time role working 37.5 hours per week
3 x 11.5 hour shifts per week plus an additional top up shift every 4th week
Long Day = 07:30 – 19:00
Monday to Saturday on a rota’d shift system
No Sunday working
No night shifts
We expect staff to work flexibly and work shifts depending on the need of the business
To develop and expand theoretical knowledge and practical skills involved in the care of a dialysis patient
To demonstrate competent and efficient patient assessment care needs, coordinating with the unit link role resources and multidisciplinary team, to ensure patients receive their optimum care
To demonstrate a proactive mentorship approach to the team, acting as a resource in the unit team, empowering patients, qualified nurses, ancillary staff and student nurses to share knowledge and skills.
To promote and maintain professional relationships with both patients and Trust staff to enhance the business excellence and partnership with B Braun Avitum UK Ltd
To work within the Avitum Policies and Procedures and adhere to the Quality Manual and Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
- Qualified nurse with current NMC registration - essential
- Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care - desirable
- Committed and eager to learn new skills
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for acquiring clinical skill techniques
- Flexible to cover the needs of the patients/unit
- Please note, salary will be dependent on previous dialysis experience or experience working in acute care
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, Occupational Health Check, Negative Hepatitis B Antigen Status and Eligibility to Work in the UK
For further company information, please visit our B Braun Avitum website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'