Band 5 General Nurse (RGN) - Bolton
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced General Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local NHS Hospitals throughout Bolton.
We are also seeking RGN's in the following areas:
- North Manchester
REFER A FRIEND AND EARN £200!
Working with MSI Recruitment as an RGN you will provide care to patients on general acute Hospital wards, assisting staff and charge nurses.
As an RGN that has chosen to work with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Have a minimum of 6 months, UK Hospital experience (ideally NHS) in the last 2 years.
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of care is maintained. By supporting/assisting and assessing people, when required, with washing, dressing, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the persons conditions and need
·Carrying out risk assessments
Identifying and managing a person’s nursing needs
Monitoring care delivery
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• High shift volume - Block bookings for Long Days and Nights.
How to Apply:
If you are a General Nurse that is interested in this position, please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job