Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN RNLD) Vacancy
Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
Salary: £31,000 + Additional Benefits (£15.00+ per hour) Guaranteed Annual Pay Increases.
Contract: Permanent 42 hours available.
Starting on Day 1 you will receive an outstanding 7 day induction, outside of the facility environment. You will be brought up to date on procedures and policies within the organisation in a safe environment, before starting shadow shifts. Other benefits include
- Employment package accounts with RCNi (to assist with re-validation),
- Numerous training "train the trainer" courses,
- Perkz - Market-leading Offers and discounts on High street and online retailer
- Annual Leave - 27 Days + Bank holidays (Nurses don't usually get these off!)
This facility is the newest, purpose built facility within a strong portfolio of complex care facilities. Due to open in May 2018, the site will provide care for 30 service users across 3 units, including a range of Neuro-disability, Mental Health and Brain Injury. There is a real focus on providing what is best for people, enabling choice and empowerment and getting real results.
There is a huge amount of individual progression available also for you, with training and development available to each nurse - if you are looking for career progression, this position is right for you.
You bring your energy and commitment, and we'll:
· welcome and embrace you into our family
· value and respect you as an individual
· equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to deliver the best care
· empower you to achieve your goals and aspirations
· support and develop you to reach your full potential
· reward you with a competitive salary and staff reward schemes
· invest in you and your career
Passionate about providing learning opportunities for all employees, we are looking for driven individuals who are looking to develop - you will have your own dedicated Training and Development plan. All the courses offered internally are free of charge to all employees at whatever level and whatever qualification, and with courses ranging from Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy to Level 5 Leadership & Management, there is a personalised training plan for everyone.
There is a comprehensive induction that takes account of recognised standards within the sector and is relevant to each specific role. This induction comprises of a full week of classroom based training with a further 12 weeks of induction within the relevant area of work, to ensure you feel supported and confident in your new role!
Person Specification: We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) or Registered General Nurses (RGN). You must have a positive work ethos, and want to make a realistic, visible change in the lives of the service users.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to or call Liam Kenny on to learn more