Band 5 Registered Nurses for permanent positions in a nursing home for adults with physical and learning disabilities. Set in a beautiful home on the outskirts of Chippenham this is an opportunity to gain experience working with a leading national charity.
Full-time and part-time Night Registered Nurses required for shifts 21:15-07:45.
The Role: Lead and supervise the NIGHT support team to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift. Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team. Caring for individuals who have undergone traumatic life- changing illnesses/accidents. This job is both challenging and highly rewarding.
• To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
• Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
• Experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities Employee Rewards and Benefits:
• This company values continuing professional development and is encouraging of staff taking time for relevant courses of their choice.
• Fair and competitive pay rates.
• Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
• Substantial and flexible annual leave • Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates. The Salary: £31,285 per annum (FTE 37.5 hours)
- Learning Disabilities
- Registered Nurses