Are you an experienced Nurse looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player and are you motivated by person-centered care? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing etc
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Resident's dignity and respect at all times
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them-Drs etc.
In Return we can offer...
- NMC pin renewal
- Up to £2000 in bonuses (£500 of which in your first pay)
- Paid breaks
- Flexible pay
- Free Parking
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Meals provided on long days
- Paid breaks
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work the night shift in our Residential and Nursing Home Woodfield Grange.
Woodfield Grange is a nursing and residential care home in Greetland - Halifax and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The night shift is: 20:00-08:00
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Woodfield Registered Night Nurse
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.50 per hour
- Nursing : 1 year (Required)
- NMC (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'