Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work the night shift on our 30 bed Dementia unit in our Residential and Nursing Home Burrswood.
- Leading, and supporting the team on the unit.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing etc
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Resident's dignity and respect at all times
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them-Drs etc.
Burrswood is a 120 bedded home in Bury split in to 5 units of 30 and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The night shift is: 20:00-08:00
In Return we can offer...
- Competitive Salary
- NMC pin renewal
- Up to £2000 in bonuses (£500 of which in your first pay)
- Paid breaks
- Flexible pay
- Free Parking
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Burrswood Registered Night Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18.00 per hour
- Night shift
- Nursing : 1 year (Required)
- NMC PIN (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'