Can you maintain focus on patient rehabilitation in a challenging environment? Do you have the experience to work within of Wales' leading Mental Health organisations? We are currently looking for resilient; forward thinking, dynamic Registered Mental Health Nurses to work on an ongoing basis within Cardiff. Our service, a person centred mixed rehabilitation unit.
With Randstad Care you will have a dedicated Mental Health consultant amongst other benefits, such as:
- Limited pay rates of between £18 and £20 per hour
- Flexibility to work around your life and not the other way around!
- Access to ongoing training including breakaway training specific to your place of work
The right nurse for this role will be committed to helping patients reconstruct their participation into their community, as well as this you will be expected to:
- provide person centred nursing care to clients with Mental Health
- undertake or currently be trained in breakaway or control and restrain
- work in line with NMC guidelines to provide the best level of care
The ideal nurse for this role will have:
- a valid nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD Welcome)
- an active NMC Pin
- a desire to motivate clients with Mental Health concerns
If this sounds like your next step, or you know someone who would be a perfect addition to our team please contact Sam Marriott on or email your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- mental health
- care planning
- dual diagnosis
- psychiatric care