You will be working 42 hours per week (shifts to be discussed at interview, but must be flexible with nights, weekends and Bank Holidays) at Cygnet Aspen House.
Cygnet Aspen House is a 20 bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women who have severe and enduring mental illness.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have...
- Soon to be qualified or experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience working in a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation unit
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Aspen House has been designed to provide a safe and comfortable environment that promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity. The women we support may be detained under the Mental Health Act.
Vocational support is provided to help service users prepare for employment and other vocational activities. The women are supported to create CVs, apply for jobs, practice for and attend interviews as well as develop other skills necessary in a work environment.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'