Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard patients
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join our fantastic team, please send your CV to
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for almost 30 years.
With a true focus on outcomes, we assure those who use or commission our services that we are an experienced, service-user focused provider of quality treatment, care and rehabilitation.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Security levels range between medium secure to mental health rehabilitation and PICU services.