Local Care Force are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join the nursing team in the Leeds area. The ideal candidate will hold a valid nursing PIN and possess at least 6 months UK nursing experience. This individual may perform duties in Secure / Unsecure Mental Health Hospitals, Specialist Dementia Units, Learning Disability Units & Brain Injury Units.
Responsibilities of the RMN - Registered Nurse
• Formulate Care Plans and Risk Assessments
• Understand the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have a good understanding of Deprivation of Liberties (DOLS)
• Promote safety by undertaking risk observation levels
• Administer medications orally, topically and by injection
• Communicate with the wider multi-disciplinary team to ensure mental wellbeing
• Coordinate person centred care involving the patient and relatives
• Promote education so as to increase patient understanding
• Allocate staff duties and prioritise workloads
• Maintain comprehensive records for shift handovers
• Understand and implement the Mental Capacity Act and best interests decisions
• Uphold the NMC code of conduct at all times
• Maintain patient confidentiality
Requirements of the RMN - Registered Nurse
• A valid nursing PIN
• At least 6 months UK nursing experience
• Must be professional, ambitious, friendly & caring
You will have your very own Clinical Lead Nurse - Unheard of in agencies
• Day to day clinical support
• Assistance with your clinical professional development
• Support & Advice with your revalidation
Looking for a personal yet professional relationship between colleagues, wanting flexible working hours, 24 hour support and weekly pay? Local Care Force is the place for you.
We are one of the busiest family run Nursing, Social and Community Care Agencies in Yorkshire, who pride themselves on 11 wonderful years within the care industry.
Want to find out more? Please give Mairead a call in the office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"