Company: ASC Healthcare
Job: Registered Mental Nurse / RMLD
Location: Bolton - BL2
At ASC Healthcare, we are recognised as one of the leading independent private hospitals for Autism in the UK. We are committed to working in total collaborative partnership with the NHS, Local Authority and the voluntary sector to improve the lives of the people who use our services.
We are passionate about making a difference to lives of the people we support and working collaboratively with our service users to support them to acquire new skills, develop a sense of improved confidence, and understand the meaning of being valued as an individual.
We are now recruiting for Mental health nurses who will work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, therapists and psychiatrists.
Typical duties of the job include:
· Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
· Organising workloads
· Building relationships with, reassuring, and listening to and talking to patients
· Combating stigma and helping patients and their families manage it
· Administering medication
· Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
· Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
· Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
· Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
· Writing and updating patient records
· Encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities such as art and role play
Key skills for mental health nurses:
· The ability to empathise with people
· Good understanding of the theories of mental health and illness
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Resilience and the ability to maintain some psychological distance from your work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00 per year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'