- Are you looking for a role with a very competitive pay rate and consistent hours for 6-12 months??
- Are you willing to commute to work for the above benefits or do you live localy to Cardiff already?
- Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for a fantastic opportunity to truly enhance your career?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for Mental Health Nurses to undertake a 6 - 12-month contract (Subject to Review), delivering a 4:1 package of care.
We are looking for Nurses who would like to add and expand upon their current skill set. Providing person-centred, positive, therapeutic care to patients who may be presenting with intensive and persistent challenging behaviours, and have significant difficulty in processing and communicating information in a positive manner.
Up to £28 per hour, comprehensive training, plus more great benefits!
Vetro Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Mental Health Nurses RMNs to work within a Mental Health Care package based within a Secure Unit in
Vetro Recruitment are a highly regarded mental health provider placing nursing staff into specialist Community, NHS, & private mental health settings.
The ideal Nurse will have experience within forensic, medium or low secure services, and have supported patients with a primary diagnosis of personality disorder,
although working with patients who present with challenging behaviours would be invited to apply.
This is a superb opportunity to positively contribute to this patient's recovery and progression through the care pathway.
This is a 4:1 package of care which will also be supported by full time ward staff & MDT professionals within the unit. You will be working alongside 1 x RMN and 2 x
Mental Health Support Workers on each shift.
Pay & Benefits for RMN RGN:
- £18.00-£24.00 PAYE and LTD accepted
- Ad hoc temporary shifts & block bookings available
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Flexible working to suit you
- Gain experience in different settings
- Competitive pay rates
- Re validation support
- Comprehensive training available including TMVA, manual handling, ILS and 22 online modules
- Free uniform
- Worker of the week scheme
- Monthly newsletter
- £250 Love2shop voucher nurse referral scheme
Requirements for RMN:
- Current Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months nursing experience
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Restraint training required (Can be privded by Vetro)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'