We are is looking for a Band 5 RMN for a 12 Week placement in Hull in to work in acute mental health inpatient services in the NHS. The role is to start ASAP to work on a shift pattern basis. There are early, late, long day and night shifts available 7 days a week.
The ward is preferably looking for a full time member of staff but would consider part time. The ideal candidate would be a Registered mental Health Nurse with experience of working on an acute inpatient ward, preferably with older adult and dementia experience and would have up to date MAPA training or an equivalent form of restraint training.
Please see job details below:
Hull, East Riding
Older Adults/Dementia inpatient service
Band 5 RMN
Full time (3 months, may be extended)
Days, Nights, Weekends
£17.00-£23.00 Per hour (inclusive of Holiday pay and ENI)
-Registered with the NMC as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
-Post qualification experience working as an RMN
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
-Must be eligible to work in the UK.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Umbrella and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job