In joining our nursing staff at CAS Behavioural Health, you’ll become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as ambitious and patient-focused as you are.
We’ll support you in working the way you want to, taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally every day.
Step into a role that values the patient, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you.
Aspen House is a 20 bed hospital specialising in mental health rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment. Aspen House has been designed to provide an environment which promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.
In this role you’ll:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We're looking for people who:
• Have a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job