Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary/Pay Rate: £25 per hour
Registered Mental Health Nurse Band 6 - Essential Requirements:
- Must be Registered Nurse (MH) Level 1 with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a valid Personal Identification Number (PIN) with no restrictions to practice.
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Mental Health with 2 years community experience
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Band 6 - Benefits:
MMP offer an attractive package for candidates which may include some or all of the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- Generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
Registered Mental Health Nurse Band 6 - About the Role:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
As an MMP locum you will be working alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel andtheir families (at some locations).
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
MMP take pride in providing our candidates with a personal and professional service to ensure that each of your assignments is right for you so that you can enjoy a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment.
You will deal with one committed and knowledgeable Consultant who will be able to support you through the whole process from application to enjoying your new role.
If you are interested in a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment please get in touch with a member of our Nursing Team and they will be happy to discuss our current opportunities and provide a bit more detail on our service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job