Due to na exciting period of growth we are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our nursing team in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Greatmoor, Torkington and the surrounding local towns, through our friendly Stockport branch.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and nurse-specific training in your local area.The Role
Our clients come from a range of environments, including care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront*Benefits
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.10/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
In our 21 years experience we've developed a rigorous recruitment system to ensure only the best people join the Newcross team; we've innovated our IT systems to ensure a seamless, efficient service to all clients; and we've achieved three international ISO awards for our quality processes, environmental policies and IT security.Requirements
You'll need to have a valid NMC pin and at least 2 referee contact details to apply for this position including a manager or supervisor who can comment on your clinical ability.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- greater manchester
- stockport nurse
- manchester nurse