Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse who enjoys working in a crisis resolution environment?
If so, a Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team in Whitehaven is looking for a Nurse to work for at least the next 4 months, to cover long term sickness. The friendly and accommodating team can offer attractive pay rates of up to £38 per hour and part or full-time hours, or a job share arrangement.
Randstad Nurses can access attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pay rates
- One dedicated point of contact offering round the clock support
- An opportunity to be considered for a permanent post within the NHS
- Free on site parking and great public transport links
- Free, accredited training through Randstad to assist with NMC revalidation
The Mental Health Nurse will be required to:
- Carrying out assessment and treatment reviews on individuals experiencing mental health crisis
- Carrying out telephone triage using the Single Point of Access phone line
- Report writing and making referrals to appropriate services, including inpatient services and CMHT's
- Liaising with police, AMHP's, GP's etc
To apply, the Mental Health Nurse should have:
- A valid NMC registration
- A nursing qualification (Mental Health or Learning Disabilities)
For more information, please call Ashleigh on or email an up to date CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job