Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse Positions are required immediately throughout Somerset; Service Care Solutions have weekday and weekend shifts on various mental health wards across the county. The positions are band 5 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for RMN's looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Week Days: £19.00
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £24.00
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients. It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA trained (or equivalent - however we also provide training) and have substantial experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 1 year post-qualification experience and must hold a current pin and registration with the NMC.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Katy Moxham at Service Care Solutions calling me on now or reply to this email with your updated CV!
- Mental Health
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Learning Disability Nurse
- Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job