Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with at least 6 months post qualification experience to work with service users in Stevenage and the surrounding areas. You will be working in a mental health establishments and specialist care centres for people with a range of mental health issues whilst being supported by our Stevenage branch.
If you're looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you.The Position
We are interested to hear from RMNs who are able to offer an on-going commitment to work regular shifts and who have a background working in secure mental health units. You'll be confident working on a 1-to-1 basis with service users and in varying locations.
Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients so if this job ad describes you, we want to hear from you.
Unlike an agency, we offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around your home life and other commitments.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £27.30/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch
We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of Stevenage so we always recommend you have use of your own vehicle however if you can travel to different locations it isn't mandatory.To apply for this nursing role, you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse