Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses(RMN/RN1) to care for our service users working Walsall and the surrounding areas through our Cannock branch. We are seeking dedicated and committed health professionals that will work promote our Philosophy of Care and work to always create a personal care plan with a person-centred focus.The Position:
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing support to adults with varying severities of mental illnesses, you will be confident in your ability to work calmly and professionally with our clients who may exhibit challenging or difficult behaviours. You will take pride in ensuring the highest quality of personalised care is delivered to every individual in your care, championing their unique needs and whilst also promoting their wellbeing.
We can offer you flexible hours that can be fitted around your prior commitments, with on hand support from a local line manager and our clinical excellence team who will assist you through Revalidation.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Become a Newcross Nurse through our exclusive Platinum invitation and have access to a £500 cash reward, a free DBS check and a free uniform upfront.The Local Branch:
Our Cannock branch is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park and has been opened since 2014. It has since been providing quality nursing and care staff to a number of clients throughout Staffordshire.To apply for this nursing role, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered mental health nurse
- Walsall mental health
- Walsall nurse
- midlands mental health