Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with at least 6 months post qualification experience to work with service users in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and surrounding areas. You will be working in a secure environment for people with a range of mental health issues whilst being supported by our Weston-Super-Mare Branch.
Our Philosophy of Care is the foundation of all that we do, we strive to make a difference to the lives of those receiving care, their families and their friends by delivering exceptional quality care and support.
If you're looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!The Mental Health Nurse Role:
As a Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will be working closely with patients who may present as anxious or confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport. Another important aspect of this role is providing support for family and friends of the person who play a key part in their life.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross as a nurse as we're offering a platinum welcome package consisting of a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work* (subject to T&Cs).Benefits of the Role:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch
Your local branch is located in the popular seaside town of Weston-super-Mare on 305 Worle Parkway. We are just a short walk away from the local train station but can easily be reached by bus or car.
We cover areas up to Clevedon in the north, Burnham-on-Sea in the south and Cheddar in the west.Person Specification:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- mental health
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Registered mental health nurse
- weston-super-mare nurse