First for Nurses are currently seeking compassionate and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our Client.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addiction, our Clients have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
Their highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, and therapists, deliver personalised treatment programmes and a range of therapies.
We are looking for RMNs for both of our Clients new units.
You will be an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward-thinking and effective specialist service. You will be a key member of heir multi-disciplinary teams, adopting a pro-active and therapeutic approach to care management with a supportive and healing environment.
The successful candidate will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning, and evaluation of care needs. Undertaking the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedure and health legislation. You should be prepared to work in an environment that can be very challenging, but also rewarding.
The allocation and the ability to oversee work of junior colleagues and staff. Care, security, and maintenance of equipment, drugs and other consumables on the ward/department.
Shared responsibility for the confidentiality, security, and accuracy of patient records, data, and information. Ensuring good quality patient documentation, which meets regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Experience of working in a PICU and/or acute setting with a background or interest in CAMHS. You will have a passion for working within this area
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient-centric & commitment to delivering high-quality care
- Fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra day’s annual leave
- Mental Health
- Multi-disciplinary Teams
- Regulatory Guidelines