Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN/RN1) to work in Leeds and the surrounding local towns of West Yorkshire. We require dedicated and committed health professionals who will uphold our Philosophy of Care and always with a person-centred focus.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, plus supporting you through revalidation.
Due to rural client locations and varying shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Job Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will be working closely with patients who can be anxious or confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport. Another important aspect of this role is providing support for family and friends of the person who play a key part in their life.
We are able to provide opportunities in a range of settings with service users who present with substance misuse or alcohol or drug dependency and therefore a proficiency in enabling and treating patients is essential.Newross Nurse Perks
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Salary of up to £26.82/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer.RMN Role Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Your Local Branch
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL. We operate in various locations around the city and the surrounding local towns. For any queries regarding the role do not hesitate to contact the team at .
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- mental health
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Registered mental health nurse
- mental health nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job