This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
In joining our nursing cohort at CAS Behavioural Health, you’ll become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as keen to develop themselves as you are.
We’ll support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you’re ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
Is a specialist residential home made up of 7 separate units, for up to 54 adults with learning disabilities who may also have additional complex needs.
Our approach at The Fields We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming environment, creating bespoke residential packages for people with learning disabilities. These packages can be long term placements, or part of a specific commissioned outcome, for example preparing someone for supported living.
In this role you’ll:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We're looking for people who:
• Have a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job