Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/052203
Home Name: Holywood
Location: Holywood, Down, UK
Weekly Hours: 33
Posting Expiry Date: 10/10/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
You’ll find Holywood Care Home is conveniently situated near the east coast of Northern Ireland. We are on the Belfast to Bangor bus route and have easy access of the A2, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers nursing care for those who have complex medical needs and for people living with dementia. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.Job Requirements
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit’s, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500* paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'