Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses for ad hoc to block booking shifts working at premium rates of pay in and around the Cornwall area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Opportunities are available to work in established teams, in various locations and specialties.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Flexible hours to suit you
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service*
- Free mandatory training- Practical and elearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- Recommending Pulse to a friend bonus scheme*
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
· NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.