Opportunities for RGN’s / RMN’s / RNLD in Chelmsford & surrounding Area!!
Are you an RGN’s / RMN’s / RNLD looking to work as per your flexibility along with Excellent Rates of Pay?
If the answer is yes….Kare Plus is offering the perfect opportunity for you!!
Kare Plus- one of the largest healthcare organizations in the UK is looking for Registered General Nurses to work in a variety of settings such as Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Private) and Residential Homes and more around CHELMSFORD & SURROUNDING area.
The shifts will vary from Early, Long days, Lates and Nights to suit you and your family’s needs.
HARLOW: covering Harlow, Stanstead, Sawbridgeworth, Dunmow, Bishops Stortford, and Epping.
CHELMSFORD: covering Chelmsford, Maldon, South Woodham Ferrers, Hatfield Peveral, Witham, Braintree, Dunmow, Thaxted
COLCHESTER: covering Colchester & surrounding areas, Clacton, Walton, Frinton, Britlingsea, Dovercourt, Helstead
*Kare Plus is an equal opportunities employer
To become a successful candidate (Registered Mental health Nurse/Registered Nurse/RGN’S/RN’S/RMN'S):
You must have:
• Valid NMC Pin
• At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (within the last 2 years in the UK)
• Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employers
In return we offer the lucky candidate:
- 24/7 support
- Perk box rewards, i.e. FREE breakdown cover
- Weekly pay
- Chance to maximise income
- Free uniform
- Shift times to suit you and your family needs
- Work in your local area
- Striving to fulfil your work needs
- Variety of setting e.g. Nursing Homes and NHS
- On-going training and developments
- Career opportunities
- Local interviews
- Part of a friendly working team
If you are interested our simple and quick registrationfor (Registered Mental health Nurse/Registered Nurse/RGN’S/RN’S/RMN)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job