We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses/ Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RMN/ RNLD) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Learning Disability service, Hansa Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities and enhance their overall career pathway under one roof. Our robust processes for the induction and preceptorship of Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. The Hospital was inspected by the CQC less than one year ago and has with a “Good” overall CQC rating. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creativity; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Hansa Ward is our 13 bedded, high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. The service is accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatry and has achieved recognition for innovation with the STOMP approach in care. This outward looking service has an attached step down facility to support service users’ transition to community placement and recovery
- Work with service users and their carers providing compassionate recovery focused interventions
- Collaborate with your clinical team to achieve and maintain highest quality care Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
- Contribute to service improvements
- Practice within the parameters of the Company’s policies and procedures
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £18.45 per hour/ £36,936 per annum for Nurses with up to 2 years’ experience
- £20.69 per hour/ £41,421 per annum for Nurses with over 2 years’ experience
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- £2,000 relocation allowance
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://benefits/
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Learning Disabilities
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'