Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and passionate Registered Mental Health Nurse to work nights. It is a purpose-built home specialising in care for older people and dementia care and challenging behaviour in Skelmersdale.
As a Nurse you will be expected too but not restricted too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the treatment centres policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Provide effective operational/clinical leadership and management to achieve objectives and plans.
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the treatment centre policy.
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to junior nurses and care staff.
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware.
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Motivated and have the enthusiasm and drive to support people with complex mental health issues and dual diagnoses through the care pathway to maximise independence, mental and physical well-being and recovery.
Salary for this role is £40,768 which equates to £16 per hour based on 48 hour contract.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 7 9 8 3 0 2 0 0 9 4 5
- Communication Skills
- Mental Health
- Nursing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job