I have multiple opportunities for qualified mental health nurses to work for a great private healthcare organisation.
You’ll be organised and compassionate and have a determined focus on patient recovery. You’ll monitor, manage and reduce risk while helping to prepare service users for independent living. Experienced in working in mental health, you’ll work with our skilled teams helping service users with a range of issues.
It is essential you have the following attributes:-
· Experience as RMN or RNLD
· Working with individuals with complex needs
· Ability to manage change
· To work in other areas of the hospital
· Up to date knowledge of MHA
· Basic computer skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Organisational skills
· Understanding of the need for patient confidentiality
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"