At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• £34,000 - £39,000 per annum
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
• £4,000 Welcome Incentive
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• Employee referral scheme
• Pension scheme and Free life assurance
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
• We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Kingswood Ward is our new 16 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, our new state-of-the-art facility situated in the Kent Medical Campus, Opening this month! The service is delivered in a purpose built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.
Kingswood Ward provides a high level of therapeutic care and support that is underpinned by knowledge and practice of evidence-based interventions, delivered by a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team which includes consultant psychiatry, clinical psychology, occupational therapy, substance misuse support, social work, case management, nursing, support workers and a ward manager. Our individualised and group treatment programmes have clearly defined goals and outcomes for our service users.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'