This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We believe everyone can make a positive difference!
St Teilo House is a female mental health rehabilitation service, situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney, with fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside just at the end of the road.
In this role you will be:
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- To support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who have:
- Newly qualified or awaiting their pin
- RMN/RNLD (Current Pin Number)
- Fully conversant with the Mental Health Act 1983
- Understanding of latest nursing practices
- Ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
In return, we will offer you:
A high quality work environment
Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
Expert clinical supervision & peer support
If you are looking for your next challenge, want to join a brilliant and hardworking team, we look forward to hearing from you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job