This is an attractive opportunity for any Mental Healthcare Nurses searching for work, either as your full time employment, or flexible part time/full time work that you can centre around you.
The limited company hourly rates are up to £23 per hour.
The position involves working with various adult mental health services, you will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided and all compliance cost covered.
If you are interested in please send your CV in as soon as possible, or contact Trem at
- Mental Health
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job