MSI Group are recruiting for band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) in the Nottingham area and surrounding areas who are willing to work both an ad-hoc and contract basis. This role can be challenging at times due to the nature of the work, so we look for candidates who have experience working in a Mental Health setting.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assess patients to plan and deliver their care plan
- Administer medication, including injections
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
MSI offer our RMN’s the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Free basic life support training
- Moving & handling training
- Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation experience in an NHS UK hospital
- Have been employed as a Nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 12 months
- mental health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'