The position involves working within forensic mental health settings on a shift by shift basis, however block booking may be available to the right candidates at the discretion of the hospital. You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against TB.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
This role is an immediate start, please apply with your most recent CV - or call Daniel Baker on .