The position involves working within forensic mental health care settings on a shift by shift basis. However, block bookings will likely become available to the right candidates at the discretion of the hospital. Successful candidates will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programs while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If interested, please send your CV to or call Maddy Ashurst on . Successful candidates will be contacted without delay.
- Mental Health
- Registered Nurse