Salary: £28,071 - £33,411 p/a (£14.39 - £17.13 p/h) - negotiable depending on your experience
Bonus : £1,500 welcome bonus and over time rates (full details listed below)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts : Options of Days only (7.30am - 7.45pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 7.45am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*£1,500 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work within fantastic Rehabilitation and Recovery Hospital situated in Cardiff. The Hospital has very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Service Details: This Hospital is an inpatient rehabilitation and recover service for males and females with mental health needs, personality disorders or mild learning disabilities and who may have a history of challenging behaviours, self-hard, substance misuse problems or trauma.
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development. There is excellent development opportunities here and we are keen to hear from nurses who place that high on their priority list. We are currently reviewing our staff wellness package although this have previously included reward days and massages or cakes on the ward for our well deserving staff - we are open to suggestions and love to hear from our staff members about any concerns too.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 7.45pm (days) and 7.30pm - 7.45am (nights) and you will receive 1.5 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The Service is very easily accessed by car and they have a local bus stop so they are very accessible via public transport. They have free parking on site.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker onor email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'