Title: Staff Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Salary: from £28,210 to £36, 124
Job Type: Full time or Part time
Hours: Days and/or Nights
Job Ref: J2037
Big Bear Recruitment are currently recruiting specifically for a Registered Mental Health or Registered Learning Disability Nurse for a low secure Hospital for adults and younger adults just outside of Colchester, ran by one of the leading Private Health Care providers in the UK
Though a challenging environment of patients with a forensic history, the Hospital is always looking for improvement and have built up a reputation of the treatment of patients suffering from challenging behaviours including Autism, Aspergers Syndrome and other personality disorders.
It is the facilities that the Hospital have used over the years which has allowed to it excel over the years; therapies including sensory rooms and Jacuzzi’s have proved to be a considerable success for both patients and staff!
Employees are guaranteed their well being, provided as much support and training as needed and can expect to take advantage of various benefits. Preceptorship programmes for newly qualified Nurses are also in place, simply for each employee to achieve their maximum potential and to thrive.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Career development and progression
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance / Personal health insurance
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
If you are a focussed, dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse, seeking a challenging role within such an environment - Please Apply Today!
Minimum requirements for this Registered Nurse role:
• NMC Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse
• Caring is a second nature to you.
• Excellent Communication skills, showing Integrity, Respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
• The registered nurse will behave in a considerate and understanding manner showing respect to residents, their families, colleagues and all persons involved in your working profession.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD) role please send in your CV by clicking 'APPLY NOW' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job