Are you looking for the next opportunity to make a difference? Are you experienced in care management?
One of our domiciliary care clients is recruiting a Registered Manager to join the service in Oxford.
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to take the next steps in their career and help provide care to residents within the community. You will be supporting adults and older people to live independently at home with help and support from Home Carers.
As the Registered Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the management and development of the service
- Establish new care packages and manage all care staff
- Be responsible for ensuring the service is CQC compliant
- Manage recruitment, appraisals, and supervisions of care staff
- Work with local authorities and brokerage companies
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in a care management role, preferably in domiciliary care
- Be forward-thinking, confident and have strong leadership skills
- Have exceptional communication skills and able to work with the Owner, the Home Care Team and Clients
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess exceptional organisational skills
- Be tenacious and dynamic with the willingness to drive the business forward
- Able to drive and have access to vehicle
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training and support for professional development
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (based on experience).
Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am -5 pm with some flexibility required on some Weekends.
We are looking for a committed individual to lead the growing domiciliary service and support residents in their own homes. If you want to be part of a high-quality care business, apply today!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will not send your details to any clients unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 30 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us by searching Locums First on your search engine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'