Domus are working with a highly valued client to recruit for an experienced Registered Manager in Hereford. They are a highly reputable provider of residential/supported living services nationwide and are looking for a dedicated manager to join their team on the outskirts of Axminster.
You will be responsible for overseeing a residential service which supports with a learning disability and/or complex needs.
This opportunity is perfect for a dynamic, competent manager with proven experience of successfully running a service. They are looking to interview ASAP and can interview via Microsoft Teams.
They are paying £30,250 for the successful candidate. Candidates must be ideally able to demonstrate significant learning disabilities experience and a proven track record with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Will have been registered with CQC previously with a proven track record in securing positive outcomes.
- Experience of managing a service (residential, community or supported living) which supports adults with a learning disability.
- An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in their career may also be considered.
- Online discount portal that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym memberships.
- Ongoing high quality training and development opportunities in a supportive environment, including vocational training.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression with one of the largest care providers in the UK
- SMART pension option
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- learning Disabilties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'