Looking for an experienced Manager within care to become the registered Manager at the Stamford branch of a leading Domiciliary care franchise looking to grow in the area. This service is very high performing, currently at ‘Outstanding’ with CQC and have a private, very quality focused approach. They are now looking for a Registered manager to oversee the management of the excellent team of staff and drive the growth and development of the service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to join a market leading brand where support in areas such as compliance, recruitment and marketing is readily available with separate teams within the organisation. You would be joining a vibrant and passionate team who put care first and for someone that shares the company’s passion of delivering fantastic standards of care this will be the perfect role.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is achieved throughout the service in order to maintain ‘Outstanding’ with CQC
- Will be handling all aspects of managing the service, from managing staff to recruitment r
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Safely achieve new care hours in line with the organisation’s growth targets
- Oversee staff rota, ensuring quality and compliance
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within Domiciliary care preferrable
- Driven and ambitious
- Level 5 certificate or working towards
- Good management skills and is willing to take on responsibility
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Chance to join a market leading brand that invests heavily to develop the business
- Join an ambitious service that is looking to grow
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- Starting salary of up to 36K with opportunities to increase as progress within the role.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'