Job Paths 4 U are working with a provider of residential services and we are looking to recruit a Registered Manager for a Learning Disabilities home-based in Northampton.
Our client is a provider of residential children services for young people diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Autism and who present challenging behaviour’s.
This Registered Manager opportunity in Northampton is for a 5 bedded residential home and is an excellent opportunity to join an up and coming provider who is all about delivering the highest standard of care.
Our client is looking to develop and open more residential services specialising in Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviour’s, so there will plenty of opportunity to develop into a Responsible Individual or an Operations Manager role in the future.
Below is a brief overview of the tasks and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Protect children and young people from threats to health, welfare and normal development inside and outside of the home environment
- Ensure the home environment is appropriate and sensitive to needs of children and young people looked after
- Managing the home through procedures, policies and activities engaged in to provide a positive and enjoyable experience for the child or young person they are responsible for
- Ensuring key stages in the stay of the child or young person such as admissions, discharge, transfers are properly managed and recorded
- Ensure staff dealing with complex cases are given support and advice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with social workers, teaching staff and other professionals from associated agencies engaged in childcare
- To assist in the management and operation of budget and petty cash within guidelines
- To assist in the homes budgeting estimates
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff
- To have responsibility in the deployment and management of staff on a day-to-day basis
- To be involved in the monitoring, appraisal and disciplining of staff as necessary
The ideal person for this Registered Manager will need to be:
- Someone who has got experience in working with and managing services specialising in the care of people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Completed QCF Level 5 in Social Care management
- Ideally based in Northampton
- To look at and develop a pool of activities in house and across Northampton which would be suitable for young people diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Experienced in working with external agencies such as: CAMHS, Social Workers and other relevant health professionals
This opportunity would be excellent for either an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step or a registered manager who is looking to develop in the not too distant future.
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent career opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Meals paid on duty
- Plus many more!
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Go to our website www.jobpaths4u.com
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'